BIOFILL® CARRIERS FOR FIX BIOMASS TYPES “C”, “C-2”, “C-3 FOR MBBR MOVING BEDS, EXCHANGE TOWERS AND COOLING TOWERS
In the following table you will find all the technical characteristics of each of the models.
The most important characteristics are:
- Greater useful surface compared to other carriers on the market.
- Manufacture by injection and not by extrusion in order to greater of biomass adherence due to its protected rough surfaces.
- Greater thickness of its walls, which prevents its breakage and its conversion into micro plastics.
- Better design that prevents the already fixed biomass from falling off due to the contact between pieces.
- The density of the carriers in general is <1. The CT, C-2T and C-3T carriers have a density> 1 and their use is intended for brackish waters and sea waters.
For a good application of our carriers, head over to our post on moving bed design.
The new models C-3 and C-3T are not for sale yet, because they are being tested in pilot plant.
When a carrier with density> 1 is desired, it must be specified in the request.